Friday, July 11, 2014

Chromecast! What are you waiting for?

Ready 
Set
Cast!
     What are you waiting for?  Go get one already.  I have had my Chromecast since the day they were released to the public.  Immediately after I got it I learned that they were selling out as quick as they could reload the shelves.  Google play sold out and was setting up buyers for a long wait.

  Another great Google product, in another great Google package.  There is something to be said for a well put together presentation box.

Have you noticed that today's products are boxed without instructions?  I think that manufacturers are noticing that it is not only men that don't read instructions, but women, children, everybody.  When you open the box you will find the only instructions you need are printed right inside the lid.  
Even the instructions are simplified.
  1. plug it in
  2. switch input
  3. set it up.
Brilliant!  I could not believe just how quick the setup was of this product.  I never thought I would buy any $35.00 device and get so much use out of it.  From YouTube, to Pandora, or even just streaming our Google Play Movies, and Music player.  We love this thing more everyday.  You can even cast live from your laptop (Chromebook), tablet or phone.

I think the only thing they fail to tell you is that you really do need a very fast WiFi connection to fully enjoy this.  Other than that, it is everything they sell it as and much more.  If you have not gone out and got one yet, what are you waiting for?  It's $35 bucks, get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment